Zeepin is aiming to be a disruptive creative platform and economy.
Learn more: https://crushcrypto.com/zeepin-ico-review/
Download the PDF version of the presentation: https://crushcrypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/CrushCrypto-ICO-Review-Zeepin.pdf
Download the free ICO Guide which contains 6 simple steps for analyzing any ICOs to find the winning projects: https://crushcrypto.com/youtube/
Note: This is not a paid review. We do not offer promotional or advertising services. Our content is based on our own research, analysis and personal opinion.
What does the company/project do?
Zeepin is aiming to be a disruptive creative platform and economy. They are planning on taking the creative process that has existed, and decentralizing it, which would provide the opportunity for creators to operate in a trustless system.
Use cases are payments and copyrighting (through time-logging of ideas/data on the blockchain), as well as providing crowdfunding and networking. The team is planning to release several features and dApps to facilitate their vision, including the following:
ZeeCrew - A fast, low cost, trustless, distributed way to quickly find team members with the skills necessary to make a project become a reality.
ZeeRights - A blockchain based copyright solution, providing immutable proof that a copyright belongs to the one holding the signature.
ZeeProof - Going hand in hand with the service above, ZeeProof undeniably shows the existence of the copyright, without disclosing copyright contents, greatly reducing change of intellectual property violations from third parties.
ZeeSure Asset Insurance - A “One Stop Shop” for insurance for digital assets, as well as legal consultation.
ZeeCreate - A creative services matchmaking program, so that people looking for design ideas or services can access such quickly, and without a middleman, making the interaction essentially entirely P2P.
ZeeTalent - A digital identity on the Zeepin platform, which is to match real-world KYC requirements.
ZeeFund Crowdfunding - The Zeepin foundation (or a 3rd party auditor) will verify a project request for Crowdfunding, and, if approved, will be opened to the community (to pay in ZPT) to fund the project.
What are the tokens used for and how can token holders make money?
ZPT tokens will be used in 3 main ways on the platform.
Firstly, it will be how creators are paid for their work, or receive bounty if a team offers such. Whether it is your proportional profit being part of a team, or a one off service, you will be credited with ZPT tokens, or credit someone else for their service.
Secondly, users can use ZPT tokens for accessing some dApp services on the network.
Finally, it will also be used for investing in crowdsourced projects, which can yield a return based on a given team’s defined terms for investment.
The value of ZPT tokens should, therefore, grow based on how many users of Zeepin there are. As more dApps are released, and projects are running, there will be more opportunity for ZPT use, and thus demand should go up.
- The project is led by a strong team with demonstrated success in relevant creative field.
- The use of blockchain and smart contract makes sense in order to send cross-border payments efficiently as well as mimic the escrow function.
- By providing a one-stop-shop, a design can go from just an idea to mass production, all done within the platform. This can help creative entrepreneurs, who are often not business savvy, to launch a business successfully.
- The project does not have a finished MVP/proof-of-concept, so it is essentially a white paper project.
- The scope of the project is very ambitious that include finding suppliers, customers, employees, filing copyright, obtaining crowdfunding, and insurance. Generally, the more ambitious a project is, the more likely it is to fail because there are so many moving parts.
- It is unclear what the go to market strategy for the project is. The team has experience in China so it should be the obvious choice for the first target market, but there is no details in the white paper.
The information in this video is for educational purposes only and is not investment advice. Please do your own research before making any investment decisions. Cryptocurrency investments are volatile and high risk in nature. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose. Crush Crypto makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained in this video or any sites linked to or from this video.