Learn how to setup Corporate Email with the Samsung Galaxy Note® II.
Thank you for using the AT&T Business YouTube channel. We hope that this has helped you resolve your issue, and we appreciate any feedback on the video's content or helpfulness. Please send us a direct message or leave a comment on the video.
This tutorial is for use with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) devices.
For other social media support options please visit:
AT&T YouTube Channel: http://go-att.us/YTBizYouTube
AT&T "How To" on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTHowToPlylist
AT&T "How To" for Online Account Management on YouTube: http://go-att.us/YTOLAMPlaylist
Device Specific Tutorials: http://www.wireless.att.com/businesssupport/setDevice.do?universe=att&dest=tutorials&make=Samsung&model=GalaxyNote%28I717%29OS40&x=15&y=7
Wireless Technical Chat: http://go-att.us/YTChat
1. Corporate Email Setup
Check your corporate email on the go using your Samsung Galaxy Note II. Watch this video to learn how to set up and navigate your account.
• Note: Prior to account setup, make sure you contact your IT professional for your company's domain name and exchange server information.
• Begin by touching Apps from any home screen.
• Then, touch Email.
• Enter your Username and Password.
• And touch Manual Setup.
• Next, touch the email account type. In this example, we are adding our corporate email, so we will select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
• Input your Domain and Exchange Server names.
• Touch next when complete.
• Read the prompt and touch OK if you agree.
• Another prompt may alert you that remote security features must be enabled. Touch OK to continue.
• Once at the Account options page, you have the option to change email settings such as Peak time schedule and other sync related options.
• When you have finished customizing your settings touch next.
• Your company Server may require you to activate device administrator, to allow, touch activate.
• Now, give your account a name and touch done to complete the setup process.
• You will now be taken to your inbox.
• From your inbox, you have the option to sync new emails, compose a message or view your accounts folders
• Touch the menu key.
• Then, touch settings.
o From the settings page you can add a new account, delete an account, or view settings for your account.
• Select your account to continue.
• Here, you can adjust common email settings, optimize your device for data usage, adjust notification settings and more.
© 2012 Samsung Telecommunications America, LLC. Samsung, Galaxy Note, and S Pen are all trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google, Google Play, Android, Gmail, and other marks are trademarks of Google, Inc. All other company names, product names and marks are the property of their respective owners and may be trademarks or registered trademarks. Screen images simulated. Appearance of the phone may vary. Application sequences shortened.
The information contained in this video was current as of 10/15/12. However, since product specifications are subject to change, Samsung urges viewers to regularly check for updated information at www.samsung.com.
© 2013 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.