Do you want to grow your career? If so, do you think that developing your leadership skills will help?
In this video, see the Top-5 Leadership Skills Tips for you to avoid the 3 universal leadership mistakes we all make.
TOP LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY.
BEST LEADERSHIP SKILLS TRAINING COMPANY.
ONSITE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING.
ONLINE LEADERSHIP SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING.
HOW TO LEAD PEOPLE.
LEADERSHIP IN BUSINESS.
FREE Leadership Styles Strategies & Tips and Personal & Professional Development Training Videos.
Sign Up to This YouTube Channel and also at: https://christopherbabson.com/personal-development
In this Leadership Development Tips video, you will learn 5 great leadership tips for how to lead people. To reach your potential; to achieve all you long to achieve, you almost certainly must learn how to lead. This leadership video, and the other leadership videos on this channel, have leadership tips that will help you improve your leadership skills, build rapport and influence with people.
SUBSCRIBE now to Your Best "How-to Training" source for personal development, leadership development & success.
3 Leadership Myths We All Succumb to and How to Stop Them
There are three myths about leadership that limit most managers’ effectiveness, even preclude them from being a leader.
Just because we intellectually understand myths—and even if we “generally” don’t subscribe or fall prey to them—doesn’t mean that we are “never” or “rarely” guilty of them; and much more often than we might imagine.
We must constantly earn trust, respect and the right to be followed.
1. The myth that because they are respectful with you, they actually respect you.
2. The myth that they follow you because they eagerly do their work or do it well.
3. The myth of title or authority as leadership.
How to Mitigate, Possibly Eliminate, Falling Prey to These Myths
Steps to Being Perceived as a Leader—Leadership Development Within
1. Have a clear, compelling vision of a better way or outcome. One that resonates for your stakeholders, based on their values, vision and goals—you must get to know human nature in general and your people in particular to accomplish this.
2. Be confident and certain in your vision and its grand value to all stakeholders. Live this vision with passion and purpose each day, in all communication, behavior and action.
3. With your team, craft and live the virtues, values, and habitual behaviors and actions, that lead clearly and directly to actualization of your vision.
4. Make it about the better way, the vision, and the stakeholders and NOT about you or your desire to actualize the vision—in your thinking, believing, behaving and acting.
5. Constantly care, communicate, connect and cultivate your stakeholders—and from their perspective of what’s in it for them, not from your perspective of what’s in it for you or for them.
Stay true to the concepts embodied in these words and you are more likely to succeed:
2. Emotional intelligence.
3. Purpose, Passion, Vision.
4. Care, Communicate, Connect, Cultivate.
Serving others serves us.
FOCUS OF THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL - AREAS OF TRAINING, INSPIRATION & SHARING
1) Leadership Development. Leadership Tips. How to Lead.
2) Personal development (you are your only instrument of success)
3) Success (in anything and everything you hold important to you)
4) Change management (personal and organizational)
5) Presentation skills (public speaking, sales presentations, motivational speaker or leadership speaker).
SUCCESS: This channel provides you with success strategies and tools for motivation, leadership, personal development and professional development.
I started out life kind of rough. I left a violent, broken home at age 14, but went on to appear in the #1 TV show in the world & in critically acclaimed plays.
I left acting at age 30 to return to school & attend university for the first time. I struggled at first, because I'd never once studied. But I went on to graduate with honors & then graduate from a top-20 business school.
I became a Fortune-20 Vice President in Business Development, Corporate Finance and Banking.
I left the Fortune-20 to become an entrepreneur/CEO, going on to sell my first company, Billing Management Group.
Learn How to Lead. Influence, inspire and motivate people.
Learn the leadership qualities (leadership of both ourselves and others) necessary to great and lasting success