How to configure Scrollout F1 email gateway using ISO image.
Home page: http://www.scrolloutf1.com
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/scrollout/
• Designed for Linux and Windows email system administrators, Scrollout F1 is an easy to use, already adjusted email firewall (gateway) offering free anti-spam, anti-virus protection and Data Loss Prevention aiming to secure existing email servers, old or new, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Postfix, Exim, Sendmail, Qmail and others.
• Built-in multilayer security levels make configuration effort equal to a car radio.
• It combines simplicity with effective protection using powerful open source with additional set of rules & filters.
• Available as:
- ISO image (Internet connection required during installation)
- install from scratch (Internet connection required during installation).
• Minimum Requirements:
384 MB of RAM
3 GB of HDD
1 Processor x86/AMD64
Most features are automatically configured
Lite DLP for MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and scanned images (archived or hidden)
Virus scanning for inbound and outbound emails
Spam scanning for inbound and outbound emails originated from non-intranet server
Powerful and innovative geographic filtering for Sender IP, Server IP, URL IP and TLDs.
Spammer database pollution by deploying unlimited spam traps for your website
Innovative, easy to use (drag & drop) spam feeder using IMAP clients (as Outlook)
Various validations for hostname, domain, IP, helo/ehlo commands and more
Verifies incoming emails for DKIM and signs outgoing emails
Automatic temporary parking of flooding hosts, plus protection against DoS
Protection against fake messages that appear to come from your domain or from yourself
Built-in rules for newsletters and other messages generated by automated systems
Protection against executable files, malicious content, scripts and more
Eliminates a large amount of junk emails sent by infected or hijacked computers.
Various tests for embedded pictures.
Protection against forged domains like (fake) yahoo.com, gmail.com etc.
Protection against wifi, dynamic, invalid or unknown hosts.
Easy to replicate messages across the world by typing a backup (sub)domain.
Whitelist [sender domain] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
Blacklist [sender address] using drag & drop emails (with MS Outlook)
Reduce storage cost by redirecting multimedia messages (archived or hidden)
Relay outgoing messages through a global or per sender domain ISP (smarthost)
Simple web interface with guidelines