Welcome To UvAdvice Official Nepali Technical Channel !!
Namaskar sathi haru in this video i am going to show how can you translate english language in nepali by using your mobile camera , we all use mobile camera for take photos or videos but now all of you can use you mobile camera for translate language , i mean that in google translate there was a camera option and you can use this camera for translating language in nepali or english , if you use google translate in your mobile phone then you should must know about this hidden tricks for google translate , now in google translator there was new camera option avaliable and you can use this camera for change language in english to nepali , so if all of you are interested to know about this camera language translate tricks then please watch this video end till.....
Please, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE this Nepali YouTube channel !
SUBSCRIBE Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrEnfPovKGHUPelnH1XzrkQ?sub_confirmation=1
App Download Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.translate&hl=en
About This App :
• Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Tap to Translate: Copy text in any app and your translation pops up
• Offline: Translate 59 languages when you have no Internet
• Instant camera translation: Use your camera to translate text instantly in 38 languages
• Camera Mode: Take pictures of text for higher-quality translations in 37 languages
• Conversation Mode: Two-way instant speech translation in 32 languages
• Handwriting: Draw characters instead of using the keyboard in 93 languages
• Phrasebook: Star and save translations for future reference in any language
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
Google Translate may ask for permission to access the following features:
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• SMS for translating text messages
• External storage for downloading offline translation data
• Accounts and credentials for signing-in and syncing across devices
Thanks for being in this Nepali Tech channel !