How to Start Marriage Bureau in Hindi | By Ishan
Marriage bureaus are popular in India. Running a marriage bureau is a good source of income. The expenses are low and the income is high. Many marriage bureaus in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Bangalore charge Rs. 1000 to 5000 for each registration. In special cases, they charge even Rs. 10000 or more per candidate. Even if you consider your marriage bureau a social service and not a business, it is good for you and for society.
What Is a Marriage Bureau?: A marriage bureau is a matchmaking service where candidates interested in marriage register their names and the bureau suggests to them suitable matches from their database. Marriage bureaus can be operated by one person or a group, from an office or from a home.
Most marriage bureaus are community-based. The matches are suggested by the bureaus directly when the candidates or the parents of the candidates visit the bureau, or through correspondence, emails and phone calls. Some marriage bureaus arrange meetings between suitable matches.
How to Start and Run a Marriage Bureau: Follow these steps to start a marriage bureau
1. Print a brochure giving the details of your marriage bureau. The details should include an introduction, offers, rules and regulations, fees, contact information including the office address, phone number, email address, timing, weekly holidays, and so on. I suggest you read brochures from other marriage bureaus. This will give you idea of many things including the frees they are charging.
2. Print a registration form. The form should include the following fields:
-Name of the candidate
-Date of birth
-Language (mother tongue)
-Other languages known
-Expectations about the match
Again, as with your brochure, you should study registration forms of other marriage bureaus before creating your own.
3. Let people in your community know about your marriage bureau. Advertise in community magazines, send press releases, announce your marriage bureau through social networking sites, get directories published by other marriage bureaus, and send your brochure to the addresses of candidates.
4. Print a business card bearing your name, a catch line, and contact details for your marriage bureau, and distribute it to community members. It will work as viral advertising.
5. When interested candidates contact you, simply tell them about your bureau in detail, and ask them to register their names.
6. Send details of suitable matches to every candidate regularly in during their membership period.
Use This Trick to Get More Response: When you send registration forms to people, offer a concession or discount, and set a deadline or expiration date for the concession. Add a separate concession coupon in the literature you send. This will increase the response rate as people want to enjoy concessions and meet the deadlines.
Essential Things You Must Have
-Office: Even if you operate the marriage bureau from home, you must have a separate room or space for the operation. Having an office in a commercial place is best.
-Computer: A must for storing your database.
-Laser printer: For printing letters, the databasem etc.
-Internet Connection: A must to keep touch in with people.
-Community Magazines: To keep in touch with the community you work with.
-Assistant: For communication-related work
Stationery and Supplies: Letterhead, rubber stamps, envelopes, copier paper, stapler, staples, pins, rubber bands, glue, ball pens, gel pens, highlighters, paper cutter, etc.
-Website: If possible, launch a website for your bureau. It can be just an introduction describing your bureau, or it can be a full-fledged interactive website giving details of brides and grooms. The latter type of website should be developed after you get established in this business.
Disclaimer- Some contents are used for educational purpose under fair use. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. All credit for copyright materiel used in video goes to respected owner.
Tags:how to register marriage bureau,matrimony business opportunity,matrimonial business ideas,matrimony business model,Marriage Bureau kaise start kare,How to Open Marriage Bureau,matrimonial business kaise shuru kare,New Business Ideas in Hindi,Small Business Ideas hindi,business ideas in hindi video,kutir udyog ideas in hindi,different small business ideas,business ideas low investment,gharelu udyog list in hindi,home laghu udyog,paise kaise kamaye,ishanllb,ishan