PROJECT MANAGERS: Learn a 4-step process to set up a centralized, online tracker to store, organize, share, and control project change requests... which can enable your project teams to minimize frustration & profit losses, stop losing track of change requests, keep track of the latest status, and access change requests from anywhere.
Visit http://TonyZink.com for:
* This video and other project management videos like it
* The audio podcast for this video
* The entire written transcript for this video
* Other goodies!
Get The PROJECT MANIFESTO free: http://www.tonyzink.com/project-manifesto
Get the Project Tools Resource Guide free: http://www.tonyzink.com/resource-guide
When project teams don't have an organized, central tracker for all of their project change requests, it's easy for them to lose track of important changes and encounter problems such as:
* Losing change requests in computer hard drives and e-mail boxes.
* Losing profits due to customer-requested changes that weren't charged back.
* Frustrated customers because of change-related delays and costs.
Problems like these can be prevented -- or at least greatly reduced -- by using an Online Worksheet or List tool that enables project teams to:
* Store project change requests in central, online log.
* Access change requests with any internet-connected device.
* Organize change requests for sorting, grouping, filtering.
* Securely store and control access to change request information.
To create a centralized, online tracker to store, organize, share, and control project change requests, follow these 4 steps:
* Select a tool.
* Create data structure and naming conventions.
* Grant team access.
* Train the project team.
If you follow these four steps to implement a project issues and risks tracker, then you should be able to:
* Minimize frustration & profit losses.
* Stop losing track of change requests.
* Keep track of the latest status.
* Access change requests from anywhere.
Project Management author and trainer Tony Zink shares his insights on how to use tools and techniques to get better results on projects. Learn how to save time, save money, reduce risks, and provide a more stress-free and pleasant experience for everyone involved in your project. Other topics that Tony discusses:
* Introduction to Project Management
* Resource Management
* Project Portfolio Management
* Risk Management
* Project planning
* Project scheduling
* Project tracking
* Project Management careers
* Project Management basics
* Project Management for beginners
* Project Management fundamentals
* Project Management tips and tricks
* Project Management tutorials
* Project Management training
* Project Management tools
* Project Management software
* IT Project Management
* Software Project Management
* Construction Project Management
* and much more!