BHIM ABPB - UPI Payments, Money Transfer, Recharge Application Full Review | How to Use It | 2018
APP - Hey! Join BHIM ABPB and transfer money just like you chat. Sign up with my code 9529047011
.Download now http://bit.ly/referbhimabpb
- Choose your preferred bank account while making payments
- Enhanced Bills & Shopping experience
- All new Offer section with exciting offers
- Bug fixes & enhancements
Experience UPI payments just the way you chat with BHIM ABPB!
- Search for UPI ID's of contacts through their mobile number
- Link any existing Bank Account
- No KYC or account opening reqd.
- Scan QR and make payments in a click
- Offers on Recharge, Electricity, Gas, Utility Bill Payments, Refer & Earn and Discount coupons
Payments made as simple as you chat, directly from your bank account. With BHIM ABPB, India’s easiest to use UPI app from Aditya Birla Payments Bank, you no longer need remember any account number, IFSC code or card details. Make Instant & secure money transfers 24/7, to any bank account with an easy to remember & unique UPI ID - [email protected]
or [email protected]
to get started. Secure your bank details with your UPI ID & authorize transactions using a UPI PIN.
How to Register?
Register for BHIM ABPB in 3 simple steps. No KYC Required.
1. Install the BHIM ABPB app and verify your mobile number
2. Add any existing bank account
3. Set a secure PIN and that’s it!
(New UPI users will need Debit card of the bank account to set a UPI PIN)
1. Customizable UPI ID - Link any of your bank account to a UPI ID of your choice – [email protected]
or [email protected]
Create multiple & unique IDs with BHIM ABPB
2. Chat like interface for easy Bank to Bank Transfers - Find UPI IDs of your contacts on BHIM ABPB in a click & instantly start transacting. Send money by entering any UPI ID or A/C details or scanning QR. View payments in a chat-like window
3. Pay any merchant, even your local shops - Search & pay any merchant with the BHIM ABPB ‘Global Merchant Directory’ or Bharat QR. Add / pay to local shops with BHIM ABPB app and create your own list of regularly visited shops
4. Pay bills online – Pay all utility bills like electricity, gas, DTH, mobile recharges, postpaid bills. Shop for vouchers with great offers.
• Recharge prepaid or pay postpaid mobile bills for Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Jio and others
• DTH Recharges for Tata Sky, DishTV, Airtel, Sundirect etc.
• Pay Utility bills like Electricity for BEST Mumbai, Reliance Energy, Tata Power, MSEB, BSES, BESCOM, APSPDCL, CESC, UPPCL, Torrent Power etc. or pay gas bills for Adani, Indaprasth, Mahanagar gas etc.
• Shop for coupons, offers in healthcare, e-commerce & more
• Pay for Ola/Uber rides, buy tickets on BookMyShow, shop on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc.
5. Manage multiple bank accounts– Link many bank accounts, over 80+ banks supported, and check bank balance in a single click using your UPI PIN
6. Take control of your finances- Tag your expenses & set reminders for recurring bill payments. Enter biller details / consumer number only once, let BHIM ABPB remind you the next time you need to pay a bill. We’ll fetch it automatically
7. Exciting Offers – Get rewarded on your 1st transaction with BHIM ABPB. Get cashback on cab rides, recharges, bill payments & more. Share the app & win exciting rewards with Refer & Earn
About BHIM UPI Payments
BHIM ABPB is a part of Digital India initiative to enable online payments & instant money transfers. BHIM ABPB is built on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) payments platform launched by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). For more details on UPI & BHIM ABPB features, visit – www.adityabirla.bank/bhim-abpb-upi
The BHIM ABPB mobile app enables you to send money directly from your bank account (max transaction limit - Rs.1 lakh perday). Your money is secure with your bank, so no hassle of loading wallets. BHIM ABPB is an easy way to access your bank account & make payments. Link an account of any of the Indian banks that support UPI , with BHIM ABPB. To open an account with ABPB, click here.
Tell us how we can make your life easier. We would love to hear from you. For suggestions or queries, write to us at [email protected]
or call on 18002092265 and we’ll be glad to help you!
ABPB on Facebook
ABPB on Twitter
ABPB on Youtube
ABPB on Linkedin
For terms and conditions, visit – www.adityabirla.bank/terms-and-conditions
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.