http://www.theprofitexperts.co.uk, http://www.losspreventionvideos.com, http://www.thebusinesseducationcenter.com, Romeo Richards, Your source of valualbe information!
Do you want to know how Wal-Mart became the biggest and most profitable retailer in the world?
• Do you want to know how Tesco transformed from a struggling retailer to become a global brand and the second most profitable retailer in the world?
• Do you want to know how UK supermarkets Morrison's and Sainsbury's almost doubled their profit margin during the worst financial crisis since the great Depression?
• Do you want to know how the likes of Borders, Woolworths, Music Zone, Zavi and many more recognised High Street brands ended up in the business graveyard?
• Do you want to know why B&Q and PC World will cease to exist in the next few years?
• Do you want to know the "Critical Non-Essentials" that are required to succeed as a retailer in the 21st century retail environment?
The retail landscape is changing rapidly with increasing internet shopping. From 2005 to 2009, the online shopping population grew to 1.6 billion. It is predicted to rise to 2.3 billion by 2014 with gross revenue totalling $778.6 billion. This is bad news for traditional brick and mortal retail businesses.
With the continued dominance of Amazon, eBay, Google or iTunes, does WH Smith, Waterstones or HMV even stand a chance?
The answer to these and many other questions are in these articles. These articles are for retailers who wants to learn how to run a successful and profitable retail operation in the 21st century retail environment.
The question is not if change will come because it will come whether retailers like it or not.
The question is: are you prepared? You will find your answer in these articles.
You will learn everything you need to know about:
• Creating a Culture of Loss Prevention
• Employee Error
• Employee Theft
• Perishable and Non-Perishable Shrinkage
• Receiving Shrinkage
• Technologies that Help to Reduce Retail Shrinkage
This video is suitable for individuals involved with the following terms: loss prevention tips, club bouncers, club security, nightclub bouncers, bouncer training, patrol security service, shoplifting arrest, hotel security issues, security patrol services, patrol security, security patrols, identity theft facts, burglar security, patrol security services, loss prevention shoplifting, parking lot security, bar security, employee theft, shopping center security, shopping centre security, burglary protection, convenience store security, shopping mall security, condominium security, arrest shoplifting, loss prevention tips, retail store security, retail security loss prevention, times square, time square, times square new York, new york times square, time square new York, new York, times square hotels, new york time square, times square events, timesquare, harry potter exhibit nyc, times square restaurants, new york time, time square restaurants, discovery harry potter ny, harry potter exhibit, new york city entertainment, nyc times square, times square nyc, george m cohan statue songs, time square fire, square.com, new years eve, new york city, harry potter, 226 west 46th street, what to do in, new year eve, discovery times square harry potter, the w times square